Monday, December 3, 2012

Day Three

December 3rd began by finding Rudy hiding among the kids literature books. :) I guess he felt like doing some night time reading. Little Man gets to place him tonight and I'm so very anxious to see what mischief he gets into. 


Our kindness advent was to adopt a child and buy their Christmas.  


We were only able to do half of our advent today. We had to work around things like laundry that I have to do at someone else's home and have to do it all at the same time so I'm not taking up their machines day after day. I did sneak off to the mall in between loads and picked our angel off the tree but the buying will have to wait until tomorrow.


I think it will work out just fine because tomorrow's kindness act is to write post-it notes and put them on the mirror of a public restroom. So wherever we choose to shop for our angel will be the lucky place to get special notes. It should be interesting. :)

In other news, we have electricity at our house AND they plan to start painting on Wednesday! It is good to see forward progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment