Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day Four...Check!

Rudy has spent some time in high places today. This morning we found him warming himself by the light in the bathroom. 



Once spotted, my hubby rescued him and we found him hiding in the cabinet above the refrigerator. 
Silly elf :)


We finished up our day three of the kindness advent and bought our "angel" Christmas. I had picked out the youngest angel on the tree in honor of our little angel who is waiting to join our family. And I was super stoked that I found good prices on clothes. So much that we were able to get her warm clothes, jammies, jacket, socks, shoes AND buy her desired toy all within our budget. Love me some Target. 



 While there, we completed our day four kindness advent.


Simple, quick and I hope most effective. I placed one on each mirror with sayings like, "You are beautiful!" "God made you unique" and of course, "Merry Christmas!" I really like this act of kindness. It didn't cost any money but I'm just sure it brought a smile to some sweet woman's face. 


Are you following an advent of any kind? It is so much fun and I love that our day has revolved around doing something nice for someone else. Tomorrow we are taking goodies to our orthodontist office. They have helped make Little Man's smile so super pretty I think they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment