Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 13

Rudy sneaked down to the breakfast buffet this morning before the kids got up. He wanted to surprise them but I'm betting he got his eat on before they found him. 


Today's kindness act was very personal for us. We are beyond thankful for so many people who have helped us during this trying time. 


I will never take clean towels and sheets for granted again. I'm going to miss these wonderful ladies who have totally fed my clean freak side with those small details every day. They even made sure all the dishes were in the dishwasher and ran it daily. Not to mention the clean bathrooms.
 I want them to come home with me. 


We are now headed to my parents house to watch a Tim Hawkins DVD. Starting tomorrow, things are going to start getting a little crazy so we wanted to take some down time to relax and laugh. Family is coming to town for a Christmas gathering, and...it looks like we will be moving furniture into our house on Saturday! They should have finished painting today and are installing carpet tomorrow! Then they will deliver all our clothes, sheets, towels, pillows, etc. on Monday and I will begin unpacking all our boxes. This time next week we will be sleeping in our own beds.

 We will be home for Christmas. 

Praise the Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you will be in your house for Christmas!! I am loving reading your post! You are such a blessing to so many this holiday!!

    ReplyDelete