Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Saturday was a fantastic day. It was my dad's birthday and so we all went to the ranch to spend the day with him. It was an absolutely beautiful day and we enjoyed every minute of it.

The boys played football...






Princess looked adorable in her Cross A hat...




Even though my dad had a big project going of burying 30 years worth of trash, we all pitched in and tried to make it a little easier and fun...

What a mess!




Papaw "tried" scaring the kids with the chompers on the skid loader. Don't they look terrified? :)




My grandparents joined us after lunch and the kids enjoyed having them there to fish and explore with them.

Mamaw and her little "rock hunters"...



Grandpapaw and his fishing buddy...



He caught one!!!! 16 inches and 1 3/4 pounds! Good job Grandpapaw!



Jaxen had one, but it got away! Drats!!!



My dad then buried the trash and we called it a day.

This wonderful day was followed by a family birthday lunch on Sunday at our house. For some reason I was a little worn out and didn't take any pictures. :) My family is such a blessing and having them close enough to spend this time with them only adds to it. God is so good!!!
Okay...I think I'm caught up now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment