Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another great weekend...

We had another fabulous weekend this past weekend at Cross A Ranch. My aunt Becky, uncle Ken and cousin Keri from Tyler joined us and it was another picture perfect day. Wow! Our God is good and knows what is best for his children. We fished, ate, laughed, played and had a great time and are once again blessed to be apart of such a Christ loving family. He has blessed us so...

My grandmother sitting pretty while fishing. She can look graceful doing just about anything...




Father and daughter enjoying some time together on the fishing dock...



Princess getting in on the fishing action. She doesn't pick up a pole very often so this was a shock to all. She didn't catch anything but sure had fun trying!



My uncle Ken doing his best to add to the anticipated fish fry for the next day...



Brothers-in-law hanging out on the shore talking...I'm not sure what my sisters husband is doing laying on the ground but there seems to be a serious conversation going on anyway....I am so happy for my brother to have these men in his life. Growing up with 2 sisters wasn't always the easiest and since Jerod has been around since Adam was 12, they are quite close and good friends.



Little Man taking his turn at fishing this weekend...still didn't catch one...he'll get there one of these days! :)



My cousin Keri, the other photographer, enjoying the sunshine and family. I'm so happy she came with her parents!! We are just a few months apart and look more like sisters than me and my sister do and have remained friends throughout our grown up lives. I love her so!!



My other cousin Kara and her family came later in the afternoon and brought this ride. Little brother just had to take it out for a test drive! :)



Cousins going for a ride....she trusted me...I have NO idea why!!!



Charley hanging out and helping getting the fish ready for the big fish fry the next morning. (Which I think is YUK by the way...we went to dinner but no fish was eaten by this family of mine.) :)




Ahhhh.....couldn't ask for anything more. God please be with this wonderful family of mine, keep them safe, and protect them from the illness and pain that wants to invade them. Thank you for this blessing and I pray for attentiveness and gratefulness to never take them for granted. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I love you too! And you're not "such" a crazy driver, ha ha. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete