Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quiet...

My house is quiet. Very rare! One of little man's friends down the street asked him to spend the night with him last night and since she never gets to join, Princess asked my mom if she could spend the night with her. Both kids gone on the same night and we are not even out of town! God knew I needed it though. Everyone else is taking spring break this week but I decided not to since we will be taking off for our Vegas trip. So needless to say, they haven't been the best students this week knowing all the other kids were out. After the last few days, my spring break can't come soon enough! :) So I got a good nights sleep, slept in and am being lazy this morning. God takes care of me! The sore throat that was creeping up on me is gone and I am enjoying the quiet. It will only last a few more minutes, but it is wonderful while it lasts. Princess made me laugh last night because she said, "But momma, if we both leave, you won't have any kids to tell good night to!" Oh, honey...I think I'll be able to manage. :) Funny thing is though, that within the next half hour, the quiet will drive me nuts and I'll be so ready to go get them. I may need a break every now and then, but they are still so apart of me that I miss them sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment