Sunday, March 13, 2011

Working Hard

I have been working so hard to get lots and lots of crosses ready for our upcoming open house. Yesterday I almost canceled the whole thing allowing Satan to come in and convince me that nobody is going to even come to this open house and that all my hard work will be for nothing. But I push those doubts away and I move forward. I am tired and my hands are very far away from looking feminine but I am proud to have 7 seven pictures to post and 8 crosses in my garage waiting to be finished right now. I am claiming today that this open house will be a success and God will be glorified through it all.

Check out my newest creations! http://crossesbyapril.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. You better DO that open house!!! :) I bet it's about more than just the crafts.... I bet God has a "heart" purpose, as well. So be encouraged, cousin! Don't give up. Get some lotion, and keep going!!! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the open house is all you hope it will be... be encouraged for God NEVER fails.

    ReplyDelete