Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday BABY!


Dear Jerod,
I love you for all the things you are to me and your family. You are an amazing dad! Our kids are so lucky to have you in their lives. And they love you SO much.
(an old pic but one of the best)
You have this awesome fun-loving side that you don't let too many people see. You can always make me laugh. :)
You are such a good sport at whatever I ask of you...most of the time. :) You work so hard to take care of us; you love God, your family and you love me and I couldn't ask for anything more.

And no matter how old we get, I will ALWAYS find you extremely sexy.
I love EVERY part of you. ;))

I hope you have a great day today and know that we love you very much. Happy birthday baby!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to him! Didn't realize hr and todds birthday are only two days apart.

    ReplyDelete