Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby It's C.O.L.D. outside!

It's been really cold where we live. Like -3 cold with a -20 windchill cold. Miserable cold. We tried doing school in the schoolhouse yesterday but after running the heater for over 4 hours, it never got about the freezing point in there. Brrr. So we loaded up and brought school to the kitchen table. No biggie...we did school at the kitchen table for almost 2 years so coming back in for yesterday and today was no big deal. I did however find my kids exceptionally cute today and took a few shots.

I love how she found my sunglasses to hold her hair back...makes her look so grown up. :)
There's that tongue again...cutey patootey

I couldn't get this one to quit giggling enough to catch him with his head down working. He caught me with the camera and it was all over from there. :)
Really cold weather makes for really cold dogs. So we've let them in more than normal and they've really enjoyed it. This is our baby dog, Indy. She is a labradoodle and the sweetest dog ever. She's extremely shaggy right now but still very cute. :) She's quite lazy too!

Hope you're staying warm in your neck of the woods! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love your little family! :)

    and I'm jealous of your dog! I have a lab and I just love their personalities. :) Labradoodles are so cute! I think I want one now. haha

    ReplyDelete