Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's the Little Things

For two years now, I've been battling a dryer that doesn't dry very well. We kept intending to get it fixed but kept putting it off. Our units were over 10 years old so my hubby didn't really want to spend money on fixing it. But it was beginning to take 3-60 minute cycles to dry our clothes (that's 3 hours for one load if you don't want to do the math) and my patience was getting thin. So...last week I saw that washers and dryers were on sale big time and drug my hubs to go look at them. The prices were so good we decided to just buy new ones instead of spending the money to fix really old ones. They were delivered today and I think they are beautiful!!

I know....a completely boring post but for me, it's been a very good day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment