Monday, February 15, 2010

It's never too late for resolutions...

Today may as well be January 1st. I am in a resolutions state of mind. My kids are going to start going to bed earlier, I am taking off the cape of "supermom" and allowing and asking (ahh...gasp!) for help around the house, and I'm starting a blog. Yup! I'm taking the time when I can to let you in on the choas that is our lives. For me, it's more of a reflective, diary sort of blog, but for anyone else who reads it, I hope it is a reminder that you're not alone. You're not alone in the daily grind of meals, laundry, schooling, cab driver, etc, etc, etc. :) It's also a way for my loving family to check in on us from time to time to make sure we're still okay since I don't call or visit near as much as I should! For me, I hope to be able to look back at posts on those hard days and remind myself of how much I love and adore my family and hopefully help me not take them for granted. And if anyone gets any laughs or helpful ideas, then that's what I'm here for. I love sharing life with people and I'd love to hear your insights, ideas, comments or reactions to anything I share. Fair warning though...there will be pictures. Many of them. Because see, that's another resolution...to take more pics of my kids and my life. So I hope you enjoy and I hope this keeps you updated in our lives! Now if I can only figure out how to get the first 6 weeks of this year back....

No comments:

Post a Comment