Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day

Better late than never right? I'm not sure what we've been doing this summer, but it seems like it's flying by. It's almost July 4th! Yikes! Anyway, father's day was very dad-filled...we started by cooking out at my in-laws house with my brother-in-law and his family. Then we moved to the soccer field where Princess had her last game and the whole family came to watch. Our day ended by going to my parents house to hang out with my dad and eat dinner with my sis and her family.



The day started with my kiddos snuggling with their daddy in bed...he got to sleep in and then they watched cartoons with him.



My hubby with his dad at lunch...serious business going on here...I think they were talking golf. :)

The cook for the day...my brother-in-law, Jason


My favorite father-in-law and me. :)


His other married-in daughter, Tara


Giddy and Princess getting ready to eat.


Moving on to the soccer game.....Uncle Adam and Little Man playing around after the game

Princess enjoying (?) cooling off after the game by being drenched with cold water

My dad lovingly pointing out how big my sis is getting. :) Both me and my sis get really big during our pregnancies and he's never been very sensitive about it. Labor and delivery?, yes, but being big and overgrown?, not so much. :) I think it freaks him out to watch his baby girls get so big. It's out of character for us and I think he has trouble seeing us so different.

Grand-papaw and my nephew Jaden

The coach getting the traditional water thrown on him after the season is over.....


...even though he was "warned" I think the cold water still took him off guard. I do believe this expression is genuine. :)

So once again we had a great day with family and got to make some good memories. Hope all of your fathers had a good day and made some good memories too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment