Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cookout

Sunday was the cookout at my cousin, Kara's house. Her brother, Michael, and his family were here from Austin so it was a good excuse to get together and eat. :) My Memaw came and she really enjoyed it I think. She's pretty weak but kept up with us pretty well. We've created a blog to keep people updated with her progress if you'd like to visit it:


Here she is with Little Man waiting to eat...


My cousin Mike and my little bro Adam




Mike's oldest, Cydney and Kara's youngest Charlie

Princess and Mardi riding the see-saw. They are right around the same age so they got along well. They just don't see each other enough so it took awhile for them to warm up and quit being so shy!



Some of Memaw's "greats" that came to join in on the cousin fun.


It was a lovely evening with good food and fun memories. We have a great family.

1 comment:

  1. That's Cidney?! Oh my GOSH! You just made me feel ancient....... lol.

    ReplyDelete