Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camp Agape 2011

Well we can put another great Camp Agape in the books. My family (my kids, hubby, brother and Amanda were all there! Yay!!) had such a great time and it was a huge blessing to be there altogether. The kids participated in everything they could and helped out with the campers whenever possible. I'm so proud of them for having hearts to serve these special people. But in the end we realize they serve us much more than we serve them.

Princess got involved in the water day(s) and got very very wet

Not the greatest pic but oh well...we definitely bonded even more this weekend. ;)
We are already looking forward to going back next year!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY!! I'm so sad I had to miss it. Its always so much fun and such a blessing to my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I missed it; hope to go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of all of you. Aunt J

    ReplyDelete