Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Christmas

We are finally slowing down a little bit from Christmas. All of our decorations are put away and my house is back in some form of order. But before I move past our Christmas chaos, I need to share some of my favorite memories. :)

On Christmas afternoon, we went to my in-laws house to eat and open with them.

My nephew Kadon loved the train we got him

Little Man was beyond excited about all the football cards Giddy bought him

Princess practiced her superstar jams with her new paper guitar

Good visiting was had by my hubby and his grandmother

I talked my hubby into one picture by the tree to show off our t-shirts. We wore them this day to represent our future child that was with us in our hearts.

Then we got a full concert from the four big grand kids showcasing their paper jam skills

We had a great evening with lots of good food and fun. It was also good to see my father-in-law after having surgery five days previous feeling well enough to participate with us and join in the fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment