Thursday, August 5, 2010

She's here!!!!!

Well she's finally here! My sister had her baby last night and she is beautiful! Her name is Jacee Dawn and she weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 19 3/4" long. My sister was such a trooper because she went so fast that she didn't even have time for an epidural! God is so good to us. Mom and baby are doing well and Princess and Little Man are very anxious to go see her. So I'm going to go get more coffee ;) and shower so I can take them up there.

Her sweet little face is bruised from coming so fast but she is beautiful anyway!


Goo-Goo holding her for the first time



My nephews were so excited to be able to stay up late to see their new baby sister. They are going to be good big brothers!

That's it for now...more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment