Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Impressions

More pictures!! She looks much better today now that they've bathed her and her bruising is going down. She is a big girl and has the cutest chubby cheeks but the tiniest little feet! My kids didn't weigh as much as she did but their feet were huge compared to hers. :)

Here she is getting ready to have her diaper changed...she has yet to open her eyes much so we don't know what color they are yet.



I know it's blurry...the lighting was way off in the room....but they are just too cute to not share!

Princess was beside herself when she met Jacee. She told my sister that she just couldn't image that she would be that cute! :) She is so excited to have another little girl in this side of the family! She will love teaching her how to play with girl stuff so it will even out her brother's teaching her how to play in the dirt.


Then each kid got a turn holding her. They did really well and were very gentle. This baby will not be lacking of love. :)

Here's my nephew Coby (6), the biggest big brother, getting to hold her before any other kid did.

Princess's turn!! She looks like a natural! She will make a great mom one day.

Little Man taking his turn. He feels very responsible to take care of her. He told her that one day he'd teach her how to protect herself. :)

And lastly was the littlest big brother, my nephew, Jaden (4). He needed a little bit more help holding her but my favorite moment was when he looked down at her and said, "I love you baby." :) Made me want to cry. He has been the baby of the family for the last four years and he's always been my special little buddy but he's handling this new addition very well.


I'm sure I'll be posting more soon!....

2 comments:

  1. Jaden's legs make me smile, every time I see this picture! The way he's sitting, compared to the other kids; he still looks little! (don't tell him I said that, for goodness' sake, ha ha)
    Can't wait to see everyone and get my own little picture holding her! :)

    ReplyDelete