Friday, May 14, 2010

On Your Mark, Get Set, GO!

Well, we are home from our trip to Jamaica and I can't even begin to explain in words how wonderful it was. The kids got along, the hubs and I got along, and my children have fallen in love with the water and sand just like their parents. I've split our trip into several posts so just hang in there with me. :)



The first day when we got there it was right at supper time and so we unpacked, and went and had dinner and then let the kids go down to the beach even though it was dark. They didn't seem to mind at all. They played in the sand and water and just thought they got a taste of how the ocean was. Little did they know how different it would be in the daylight. :)







I teased everyone that they looked scared in this picture but they could barely see me much less the camera so I have to give them a break.

After playing for awhile we went to the nightly show and then hit the sack shortly thereafter. It had been a very long day!


No comments:

Post a Comment