Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 3...Cookies, Ear Infections and Lights

Today's act was to treat the pediatrician and his nurses. They have been so nice and patient with us and all of our questions and concerns about Little J. He was scheduled to get shots today but he has been one kind of grumpy gus so I called and switched his appointment to see the doctor instead of just the nurse. And, we have yet another ear infection. This makes three since he's been home. Poor little guy just can't catch a break. So we baked off some cookies and took them with us. Easy but appreciated. But of course, I didn't get a picture so you'll just have to trust me. 

I did get a picture of Rudy. He must have been hungry last night because we found him snooping around in the kitchen. He fell into our injera bread basket from Ethiopia and got stuck! Crazy elf! ;)


We're still searching for a fun holiday event here to replace some of the fun stuff we did in our home town. We tried one of the most talked about events tonight but it was disappointing and anti-climatic. One good thing is that I got to hang out with a couple from our small group and be with their sweet kids. It also meant that I wasn't left to deal with Princess and Little J all by myself among a sea of people in a place I've never been before. God works out those little details just perfectly for us doesn't He? Now I'm off to bed and crossing my fingers that the antibiotics we started Little J on help him sleep tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment