Friday, June 3, 2011

Dancing Princess

Ok...I've been anxious to post these all week because Princess looked just absolutely beautiful for her ballet recital last night. It started with dress rehearsal on Tuesday night and then the recital was Thursday. Since they only give us four tickets for the actual recital my parents came for dress rehearsal. I love this picture of them with Princess after giving her flowers. :)
She didn't mind giving me a few poses before we left last night...so pretty and graceful!!


She is growing up so fast
Part of the girls in her dance class...the others were watching a movie
If they weren't watching a movie then they were keeping themselves occupied by playing their video games. Our group was the quietest and best behaved of all the other classes there if I do say so myself. :)
And following dancer tradition...here is her stash of flowers given to her for doing such a great job. Can't wait to see how much she grows and improves by next recital! :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwwwww, beautiful J!!! I miss you guys - looking forward to seeing everyone and everyone seeing "us" very soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. J is gorgeous!! Daddy is going to have a hard time keeping the boys away!! I love the pic of her with your parents. That is precious!
    -K

    ReplyDelete