Monday, March 18, 2013

Signs of Spring

One of the things I knew I would enjoy about this new house was the established landscaping. In every house we've lived in since we got married, I have had to dig out and plant my own flower beds. So it's a welcome blessing to see that part is already taken care of here. I'm ready to add my own color, but I love how God has painted some beautiful colors already. Saturday we took a much needed family day and just spent time together doing normal, non-moving things. Princess and I went shopping while the boys put up the basketball goal and got dinner ready to put on the grill. When we got home, I got out my camera with the big lens and started searching for any signs of spring around our house. I was thrilled with some of the things I found. 







Then my handsome hubby started fajitas and fresh corn on the grill and I let Little Man take over the camera shots while I relaxed. He did rather well. 







I love spring. It's like God's promises coming to life every year. Even with the still, quiet of winter, I love how he shows himself in the newness of spring. We're not forgotten and it feels like we've won a prize for making it through the cold. 

I hope you are seeing signs of spring wherever you are. Look for God in the little things...He is waiting to show himself to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment