Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scooby Dooby Doo!

Look at me! Two posts in one week! Halloween was a total success this year. I don't like the meaning or scariness of Halloween but I LOVE dressing up so when I get the opportunity to dress up and serve kids in our community at our church, I'm all in. And when I can get my whole family involved to dress up as a group, it's even better. :) This year we decided to be the Scooby Doo crew. Little Man's hair is so long right now he made a perfect Shaggy, Princess was thrilled to be able to wear her fake glasses as Velma and since we all know Daphne and Fred had a secret romance going on, the hubby and I were perfect to play their part. We even got our dog involved to play Scooby. It was so much fun!!

We stopped by my moms first for pics

I just can't get over how great Little Man was as Shaggy!

Scooby was ready for some Scooby snacks!

My brother and Amanda joined us at Trunk or Treat at our church and  I  personally think they were the hit of the event! Tigger did a great job with the kids!!

We are ready to hand out candy!!

Tigger found Winnie the Pooh! (They don't even know each other but were kind enough to  pose for a picture :)

Tigger got lots of love!! 

When we got to Trunk or Treat we were told dogs weren't allowed :( But we were already there and set up so we couldn't really leave to take her home. So she sat in the back seat for 2 1/2 hours while we did our thing. She never barked, whined or let anyone know she was there. :) Occasionally she would peek over the seat and someone would see her but she was the perfectly mannered dog. We love our Scooby (who is really Indy)

So now my kids are sorting through their candy, running around like maniacs and doing nothing they are suppose to be doing. They love it when mom is distracted on the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment