Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still here

Summer is passing us by quickly! Between crafting, camping, and just regular summer fun, our days are flying by. So when I realized it had been over 10 days since I posted, I thought I'd just write a short note letting you know I'm still here. :) Last weekend, the kids, my brother and I attended a camp for kids with special needs and had an absolute blast! I had attended about 14 years ago while still in high school and was looking forward to taking my kids with me this time. They did really well and are already asking to go back. More details about this later....as soon as I get some pics from my brother! :)

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my sister's baby, Ms. Jaycee Dawn...I'm not sure of the spelling yet but we know that's what her name will be. Everyday is a waiting game at this point and we can't wait for her to join us.

We are not ready to start school yet because I would like to help my sister get settled as much as possible before we start. With two active boys, she is going to need some extra hands for a little while and I want to be available whenever needed without feeling guilty about missing school.

Meanwhile, we are planning some upcoming trips this fall and one of them is to see my COLTS play in Houston!!!!! I can't wait for football to start....we drew for our fantasy football draft order yesterday and although I got a crummy pick, I'm excited it means that football is getting ready to start. I love me some football!

That's about it...this is a really boring post and if you lasted all the way through, congrats! :) But at least you know I haven't given up on blogging....just boring these days!

2 comments:

  1. April! I was so glad to meet you and your adorable kids! Camp was so much fun and I can't wait 'till next year! and don't worry about the 10 day gap.. my last post was 7 days ago.. and before that it was 2 1/2 months! I've got to get back in the swing of things!

    Hope things with the arrival of the new baby go smooth!

    --Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! Me too... MY life has been really boring since I got home. I'm going to organize the pantry; how does THAT sound?! lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete